Kalmbach Media, an industry leader in entertaining, informing and inspiring enthusiasts across several markets, is seeking a dynamic, digital savvy marketer to lead all acquisition efforts for our subscription brands. The Subscription Marketing Manager will strategize, develop, and execute a broad range of print and digital marketing campaigns aimed at growing audience and revenue. This individual will also play a lead role in the company's continued focus on digital growth through interactive marketing campaigns primarily focused on email, website, and social media.
Data is at the core of our strategy development and drives our business decisions. Our Subscription Marketing Specialist will collaborate with teammates on the Consumer Marketing Team to deliver smart, data-driven marketing campaigns, measure the effectiveness and adjust strategy based on meeting performance metrics and revenue goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop multi-platform strategies, specific marketing plans and test plans through multiple sources including email campaigns, promotion on our branded content sites, and social media, direct mail and more.
- Manage and execute marketing promotions, including working with internal and external teams on creative development, order pages, testing, and response tracking.
- Leverage our extensive in-house database to strengthen performance and better target audiences.
- Analyze performance including insight on revenue and key metric performance against budget.
- Develop budget revenue goals.
- Report on performance, significant changes or developments, competitor activity, and modifications to strategies required to achieve revenue goals.
Education & Experience
- BS degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing experience. Publishing or media industry a plus.
- Displays an analytical approach to problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including web development, design, and content creation.
Kalmbach is located in Waukesha Wisconsin, about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee. We offer a hybrid work environment and excellent benefits!