Search Consultant – Strategic Projects-Technology
Posted Date1 week ago(1/20/2022 1:54 PM)
- Job ID
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Search Consultant – Strategic Projects! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
The Search Consultant - Strategic Projects designs and integrates business critical search projects based on defined client needs. The Search Consultant – Strategic Projects creates and executes recruitment practices and defines search specifications, while consistently producing results and placing senior-level talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead recruitment projects against milestones and inform clients of challenges and/or issues while working toward resolution
- Showcase a high level of knowledge and become fully engrained in designated client organizations, including building relationships with key stakeholders, and understanding organizational structure
- Complete detailed search meetings with clients and/or hiring leaders to determine position specifications.
- Define search specifications and create job descriptions and candidate profiles to be approved by clients
- Source and engage prospective candidates using a variety of search methods including, resume databases, networking sites, business networks, referrals, and proprietary software
- Complete in-depth phone interviews using competency based and historical interviewing criteria
- Assessment and presentation of detailed candidate reports to ensure optimal candidate slates
- Evaluation of candidate backgrounds related to experience and other criteria to determine market competitive offers
- Serve as a liaison between the client and candidate throughout offer process
- Articulate job offers and drive for candidate acceptance
- Coordinate all aspects of necessary onboarding processes
- Keep accurate and complete records of all recruitment activities
- Ability to present business cases at senior levels both with candidates and partners
- Build, review, and recommend new selection and assessment techniques to improve the quality of new hires including high performer profiling, building competency models and design selection and assessment processes/tools to ensure “best fit” for specific workforce groups
- Act as a key integrator between business managers and broader human resources function to ensure a proactive and successful development of high potential talent
- 5+ years’ executive or professional level recruitment experience in an in-house or agency environment, required
- 2+ years’ project-based recruiting experience, highly desired
- Strong strategic sourcing experience
- Solid understanding of industry trends, labor markets, competitive practices and trends, ethical standards, compliance (OFFCP), and employment laws
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to produce and analyze data, identify opportunities and use said data to drive decisions
- Proactively increase personal knowledge and commercial awareness while keeping abreast of new innovations in attraction methodologies
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s degree, strongly preferred
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com