Director - Solution Design
Posted Date2 weeks ago(1/6/2022 11:39 AM)
- Job ID
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Director- Solution Design! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Director - Solution Design is responsible for creating comprehensive recruitment solutions for our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) clients and prospects. These solutions incorporate the most effective team structure, delivery model, technological innovation, and support mechanisms to provide best in class service delivery that is profitable within a commercial framework. This key team member in our business development process articulates and demonstrates Cielo’s solution capabilities.
- Lead client discovery efforts and champion Cielo’s custom solution design upon client engagement.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and act as a true consultant to our partners, both internal and external.
- Design program solutions and craft pricing strategies for strategic customer sales.
- Travel with the business development team supporting sales efforts.
- Build and nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the engagement.
- Conduct research and discovery working with key stakeholders and functional experts.
- Act as an ongoing internal and external consultant to ensure seamless and industry-leading delivery.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five or more years’ leadership experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Solution Design within an RPO environment.
- Successful recruiting operations leadership experience within a complex corporate environment.
- Management consulting experience, specifically focused on recruitment and talent acquisition.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Creative, with a unique blend of visionary mindset and operational pragmatism; the ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
- An effective manager of multiple projects simultaneously, thriving in a fast-paced, ambiguous, complex environment, where all the information needed is rarely there.
- Adept at building confidence and trust and communicating with all areas of the company, and to influence teams to successfully deliver on solution design initiatives.
- Agile and flexible - able to interpret and accommodate others’ feedback and see ‘the bigger picture ‘in a situation to design the right solution.
- Able to skillfully demonstrate continuity of approach - deeply considering all angles, routinely checking work to eliminate errors, making and documenting assumptions, informing outside parties, and driving quality as the solution design process evolves.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other related software.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com