Event Production Specialist - Audio
NEW YORK, NY /
CLIENT OPPORTUNITIES – FIRST AGENCY /
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
In this capacity, the ideal candidate would represent the FIRST brand as an implanted team member for a well-known technology company. The Event Production Specialist
will be responsible for executing technical productions on complex and high visibility events at an expert level. The role requires a deep passion and understanding of audio systems, and live event mixing.
For events, the goal is to provide a seamless technology experience to all attendees, press and partners, as well as create a more efficient and reliable technical environment for event staff and vendors. In this role you’ll work with internal teams as well as external clients and vendor partners on a daily basis.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Operate audio consoles (in person or remotely) at an advanced level to deliver a high-quality audio experience for live events, broadcasts, live streams, and recordings.
- Ensure all audio equipment associated with live events and broadcasts in your studio are tested and ready for business.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure systems are optimized to meet client requirements.
- Provide expert audio support during live events, broadcast, and recordings.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for audio consoles, audio signal flow, Dante network, etc.
- Provide feedback to team leadership on audio best practices and needed enhancements.
- Contribute to conversations about workflow development and standardization across similar studios.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and technical director on best practices for audio media management and operations.
- Maintain a current knowledge of audio industry trends, best practices, and equipment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working as an A1 or audio engineer in live event venues, conference centers, broadcast studios, or recording studios
- Expert knowledge of Yamaha audio mixing consoles such as the Rivage CSD R7, and CL series
- Must have experience working with LAWO audio consoles such as the MC2 36
- Must have a deep understanding of Dante audio networking and AES67Must have experience working with Shure Axient wireless microphones, Wireless Workbench, Avid, L’Acoustics, QSC DSP, Playback Pro, Pro Tools, Meyer Galileo, Riedel Artist and Bolero Systems
- Must be familiar with media encoding and codecs
- High level of proficiency in the technical delivery of high-quality events
- Experience operating large format event production systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must to build and maintain relationships
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Actively knowledge share lessons learned across the event production team
- Passionate about live audio and exceptional execution
- Must be able to interact professionally with C- suite executives, celebrities, and internal/external stakeholders
- Solutions orientated Team Player