- Are you passionate about both direct-to-consumer and intermediated marketing?
- Are you looking for a challenging role where you can make a direct impact on the growth of a brand?
- Do you have experience driving brand conversion through digital, direct, and onsite marketing channels?
- Can you identify consumer touchpoints throughout the casino ecosystems to translate them to acquisition opportunities and new accounts?
- Do you have experience running A-B testing and analyzing and actioning on the resulting data?
Then Sightline Payments has an opening for you!
The Manager of Customer Acquisition is a visible and collaborative leader who can recruit, inspire, challenge, and motivate others to achieve challenging objectives. You are responsible for overseeing and executing consumer acquisition marketing campaigns from end to end with a high level of detail and you will discover new ways to profitably acquire new Play+ customers and drive efficiencies throughout campaigns. You will create and manage a strategic test and learn roadmap and work in partnership with the analytics team to analyze campaign performance to understand ROI and be able to report out campaign results and learnings.
Here’s an idea of some of the other key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and manage campaign budgets and forecasts.
- Make campaign recommendations based upon data analytics and research.
- Oversee multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with other marketing team members, client teams and stakeholders such as IT, Finance, Legal, Product, Client Solutions, Business Development, etc. to ensure campaigns align with the business and client’s strategic goals and budget.
Here’s an idea of the skill sets we need you to bring to the table:
- 8+ years of consumer marketing experience.
- 5+ years working with or in a casino environment.
- Understanding of casino resorts operations and loyalty programs.
- Strong background in customer acquisition strategies.
- Results driven mentality with exceptional detail and knowledge of metrics, A/B testing and ROI analysis.
- Knowledge of paid media platforms and how each platform can be deployed to meet marketing objectives.
- Experience working across multiple channels, such as email, search, display, TV, social media, mobile app, casino property signage.
- Understanding of channel interactions, funnel stages and KPIs for each.
Have we caught your attention? Apply now!