Recruiter.com is looking for experienced HIGH-VOLUME SUPPLY CHAIN & MANUFACTURING RECRUITERS to work on long-term 1099 contract assignments with our clients.
Our contract recruiters will work directly with their assigned client in a full-cycle capacity to identify qualified candidates, maintain robust pipelines, and fill assigned requisitions.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
What you will do:
- Minimum of 6+ years of recruitment experience is required (mix of agency and corporate preferred)
- MUST have 3+ years of supply chain and manufacturing recruitment experience
- High proficiency in integrated recruitment systems (ATS & CRM)
- A background in candidate sourcing using Boolean search, utilizing and trying new tools and extensions, reaching out to passive and active candidates, and seeking out opportunities to deepen your sourcing skills
- A self-motivating, flexible, and focused attitude, and are driven to work independently and collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- You’ll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from the screening phase to offer negotiation
- Actively sourcing qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
- Conducting pre-screening interviews and coordinating onsite interviews - acting as the liaison between the candidate and the client
- Conducting interview debriefs to drive hiring decisions
- Writing job descriptions as needed
- Providing a great candidate experience