NCSolutions is hiring a Client Consulting Manager!
When brands ask “Is my advertising working? Am I reaching the right audiences? Are my efforts driving incremental sales? Which of my efforts are driving the most sales among a particular buyer group?” – they turn to NCS for solutions. With an unrivaled 10+ years of experience advancing advertising, we help brands, improve their advertising effectiveness on every platform, channel and device. Our research-based insights, collective wisdom and proven techniques help brands target the right segments based on in-store purchase behaviors, optimize campaigns while in-flight and measure the resulting incremental sales.
NCSolutions empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and cutting edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ads appear.
Why should you join the Client Consulting team at NCSolutions? Our team is composed of media and analytics professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients. We strive to attract motivated, innovative, and collaborative talent. You will find success on this team by leveraging your outstanding analytical problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills to deliver top quality work to our clients.
We’re hiring a Client Consulting Manager to lead client relationships with our advertiser clients in the CPG & Retail industry. The Manager will work directly with advertisers and agencies on household brand names, assisting with developing and delivering actionable media activation recommendations that are aligned with strategy and research objectives. In addition to working on challenging projects on a collaborative team with Analyst(s) reporting to them, the Client Consulting organization represents the voice of the client within NCS to drive product quality and innovation within this fast-paced industry.
● Serve as primary contact on day-to-day implementation and consultation across NCS products for junior and mid-level client, media agency, and partner communications
● Independently manage workflows within targeting and measurement processes, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work
● Manage Analyst(s) and/or Senior Analyst(s) through an understanding of how to effectively communicate tasks to associates with inclusivity and compassion
● Ability to craft insights and connect storytelling to overarching client strategy across complex data points with an understanding of how to best format the deliverable to key stakeholders
● Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner, all while demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent client service
● Works and plans client learning agendas alongside client with Director support
● Well-versed in NCS solutions to achieve client objectives.
● Build cross-functional relationships within NCS and look for opportunities to network across teams in order to share knowledge and ideas
● Identify and spearhead NCS’s end-to-end processes across targeting, optimization, and measurement solutions when deemed necessary due to custom client requests
● Become a voice in strategic product conversations specific to data and tools with the potential to participate in various internal task forces
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related field
● Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Sheets
● Detail-oriented, organized, and proactive in project- and task-management skills
● Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Track record of proactive, strategic thinking
● Ability to independently manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple client demands with consistent quality and excellence
● Ability to think through/identify alternative approaches to challenging questions/issues
● Strong oral/written communication skills with ability to articulate information effectively
● 5 years’ experience in a client facing and/or analytical role
● Client-facing media agency experience preferred
● Understand media/advertising ecosystem, media planning & investment, and targeting
● Experience using research and data to develop actionable insights