Technical Recruiter - Remote
Immediate opening for a long-term virtual contracts
Marvell Technology, Inc. is an American company, based in Delaware, which develops and produces semiconductors and related technology. Founded in 1995, the company had more than 6,000 employees as of 2013, and 10,000 patents worldwide, and annual revenue of $2.9 billion.
This senior position requires technical recruiting experience, a background in candidate sourcing, and a strong background in full-cycle recruiting. You will be working in-house with both talent acquisition and hiring managers, as well as internal team members to drive hiring for a variety of technology roles.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications
- 5+ years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- Heavy focus on sourcing Hardware Engineers
- Expertise in recruiting with LinkedIn
- A background in candidate sourcing - using databases, utilizing new tools and extensions, reaching out to passive and active candidates
- A self-motivating, flexible and focused attitude; driven to work independently and collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with drafting offer letters - a plus
- Experience working in corporate talent acquisition within high-growth startups is a plus
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities
- Actively sourcing qualified technical candidates using internet databases, internal databases, social media, and job boards
- Conducting pre-screening interviews
- Asking questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged
- Write out offer letters that reflect both the market and business needs
- Conduct interview debriefs with our team and the client’s team; providing feedback around roadblocks and market trends
- Provide a great candidate experience
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply to our Technical Recruiter role today!