Are you ready to find some awesome people?
Recruiter.com is looking for experienced CORPORATE RECRUITERS
to work on long-term 1099 contract assignments with our clients.
The corporate recruiter will work directly with their assigned client in a full-cycle capacity to identify qualified candidates, maintain robust pipelines, and fill assigned requisitions. Some of our previous and current clients include Amazon, Omnicom, Tinder, Grindr, OpenX, Activision, The WPP Group, and many more!
You must have:
- 3+ years of corporate/in-house recruiting experience
- A background in candidate sourcing using Boolean search, utilizing and trying new tools and extensions, reaching out to passive and active candidates, and seeking out opportunities to deepen your sourcing skills
- Previous experience recruiting/sourcing for technical roles is a plus, but not required
- A self-motivating, flexible, and focused attitude, and are driven to work independently and collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from the screening phase to offer negotiation
- Actively sourcing qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
- Conducting pre-screening interviews and coordinating onsite interviews - acting as the liaison between the candidate and the client
- Conducting interview debriefs to drive hiring decisions
- Writing job descriptions as needed
- Providing a great candidate experience