Title: Marketing Planning and Delivery Manager
Reports To: Director, Marketing Planning and Delivery
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
The Marketing Planning and Delivery team provides oversight of the strategic and commercial relationship management with operators and ensure that the operator portfolio meets P&L objectives. The team operates in full collaboration with the Director of Acquisition, the Director of Customer Engagement, and the Director of Marketing Research & Analytics and the Director of Marketing Operations, as well as the Client Success team and the business development team to ensure the smooth management and delivery of strategic and commercial objectives by operator and across the portfolio.
The Marketing Planning and Delivery Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving the successful completion of projects for the Marketing Department and for our Digital Operators.
This includes alignment on prioritization, project planning, agency management and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting into the Director, Marketing Planning and Delivery, the
Marketing Planning and Delivery Manager is an integral part of the team with responsibility to:
The person who fills this role will be a self-starter who is experienced collaborating with multiple team leads, internal and external stakeholders, agencies and operators.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understand yearly goals and business objectives, understand plan recommendations for acquiring new customers and growing customer engagement with our digital operators, and execute those programs with excellence.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects from marketing strategy development through release to ensure on-time completion/ in market delivery to help support organizational and operator growth strategies.
- Operationalize campaign planning and execution of marketing campaigns to support growth strategies. Collaborate closely with other marketing leaders on campaign executions
- Engage Process Design, Optimization & Governance team to assist in leading post-project assessments to identify opportunities for move forward optimization or mitigation (as needed).
- 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience related to gaming/gambling.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing/advertising agencies (preferred) or on the marketing team of an organization - understands marketing workflow and skillsets.
- Ability to multitask a variety of initiatives/ projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills.
- Keen ability to prioritize and make quick decisions.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution.
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to "look around the corner" to determine risks and mitigating strategies.
- Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment where a number of key stakeholders are remote.
- Results driven with an ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- A visible and collaborative leader with the ability to innovate, recruit, inspire, challenge, and motivate others to achieve challenging objectives.
- Possesses a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Ability to observe, assess, recommend, and execute after considering input from a wide range of constituents
- A player-coach with an ability to implement and achieve adherence to process
- Consistently seeks top talent and has the aptitude, style, and mentoring approach to retain and grow A+ players
- Personable, outgoing – adept at building trust and strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to install a sense of shared vision
- Integrity, transparency, credibility, and a commitment to making the company successful