We are seeking a Manager, Marketing Research who will be responsible for qualitative and
quantitative research, to help better understand our customers and clients (B2C and B2B).
Types of research may include segmentation, proposition development, NPS, brand metrics,
etc. This will involve working with external research agencies as well as with multiple
stakeholders, both within the marketing team and across the broader organization. This
position reports directly to the Director of Marketing Research and Analytics.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
● Collaborate with internal stakeholders to agree the research needs for the entire
● Define a cadence and budget to support the agreed needs.
● Manage and organize research projects establishing objectives, methodology, fieldwork,
questionnaires, etc. with external agencies (if needed).
● Research will include qualitative and quantitative analysis.
● Analyze and interpret data to draw insights and patterns that will inform the strategy
and its execution going forward.
● Leverage third party research organizations, syndicated services and vendors to deliver
insights that support business cases, portfolio management decisions, strategy
validation and tactical effectiveness of marketing plans
● Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research developments and
implement best practices.
● Research, assess, and disseminate competitive and market intelligence to identify and
define new opportunities with potential to enhance our value, current product/service
portfolio and its delivery
● Present findings to senior leadership through charts, graphs, and other visual means to
help them make better-informed decisions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
5+ years of experience in marketing research either agency or client side in an applied
marketing research setting, and/or product research and development.
BA/BS or higher in relevant field such as Psychology, Behavioral Economics, Cognitive
Science, Sociology, Anthropology or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Deep knowledge of and applied experience with marketing research methods and when
to apply them.
Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
Experience in optimization of marketing programs through use of segmentation and
Proficiency with Qualtrics, Decipher, or other similar survey platform.
Strong ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
Self-starter and problem-solving approach to ensure success of research projects in a
Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate analyses
into easily digestible content for executive management consumption.
Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
Gaming experience preferred but not required.
A visible and collaborative leader with the ability to innovate, recruit, inspire, challenge,
and motivate others to achieve challenging objectives.
Possesses a ‘get it done’ attitude.
Ability to observe, assess, recommend, and execute after considering input from a wide
range of constituents.
A player-coach with an ability to implement and achieve adherence to process.
Consistently seeks top talent and has the aptitude, style, and mentoring approach to
retain and grow A+ players.
Personable, outgoing – adept at building trust and strong relationships with both
internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to install a sense of shared vision.
Integrity, transparency, credibility, and a commitment to making the company