All candidates must be authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States. No sponsorship available at this time.
As Sr. Software Engineer you will spend your days writing code, collaborating, and mentoring cross-functional teams, and providing us with the insights necessary to think beyond the status quo. This position is 1000% development.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Design and code components of our platform
- Ensure technology standards and best practices are met.
- Improve the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the platform
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Build internal tools and procedures
Required Minimum Education and Experience:
- AWS Microservices
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 8 years experience in software engineering or related field OR 10 years experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently in a decentralized environment, without the reliance on direct authority.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Broad understanding of current and emerging technology practices.
- High level of initiative, accountability, and follow-through.
- Value strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects and prioritize needs.
- Strong sense of service and passion for the company and business.
- Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States.
- Willingness to submit to any requested background checks.
- Fluent in English.