Programmatic Ad Operations Manager
Full-time, Permanent Role, Remote US
Our client, one of the Best Places to Work in the US four years running according to Ad Age is looking for a Programmatic Ad Operations Manager to join their rapidly expanding crew of 500+ digital marketeers. Their award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of their clients. And they want you to join them in making their clients even better!
As a Programmatic Ad Operations Manager you'll help launch, oversee, and directly manage trafficking requests for an enterprise entertainment advertiser within the programmatic division. In this role, you will work alongside Media Buyers, Media Planners, Client Service, and Data teams. You will be responsible for trafficking all programmatic digital creatives, setting up tags for performance tracking, wrapping tags, troubleshooting, and providing data reporting You will work alongside the offshore trafficking team to ensure all traffic needs are met. You will also work with the media team to ensure the campaign setup is complete and accurate prior to launch. Lastly, you will work with the Client Service Manager to ensure client assets are delivered to all necessary parties.
This position requires strong technical skills, the ability to work at a fast pace, and the ability to adapt to all needs of clients. It will be a challenging role but there are many opportunities to learn and advance your skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Organizing and managing media trafficking efforts; ensuring campaigns are properly configured and executed in a timely manner
- Fielding and executing tagging requests for media-side and consulting-side tracking; collaborating with the Media & Analytics teams to ensure optimal data delivery
- Collaborating with Media, Consulting, and Data teams to ensure quality in all operational logistics, reporting, data transfer, and technologies
- Managing clients to ensure accurate ad trafficking, contract fulfillment and quality control across multiple website properties
- Tracking, measuring, analyzing and reporting on the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Be the main point of contact for technical issues related to ad functions and rich media/technology vendors
- Organizing interdepartmental workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule
- Supporting the Programmatic Activation team to provide updates on missing assets for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance and optimization opportunities
- Filling out trafficking sheets and requests for coordination with the offshore ad ops team
What you bring:
- 2-5 years of Ad Operations experience ideally at an Agency/Ad Tech company
- Availability to work PST hours
- Business-mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform and Campaign Manager 360 required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Familiarity with third party tracking and monitoring tags, rich media vendors and order management systems is a plus, including but not limited to, DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, Celtra rich media platform and Operative One etc.
- Have a strong understanding of media planning and buying processes
- An obsession with attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Basic knowledge of media campaign KPIs, such as click through rate, viewability, engagement rate etc.
- Strong prioritization skills and accurately perform multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing set of team needs and be able to thrive in a fast past environment while meeting deadlines
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply today!