NCSolutions is hiring a Delivery & Analytics Analyst!
When brands ask “Is my advertising working? Am I reaching the right audiences? Are my efforts driving incremental sales? Which of my efforts are driving the most sales among a particular buyer group?” – they turn to NCS for solutions. With an unrivaled 10+ years of experience advancing advertising, we help brands, improve their advertising effectiveness on every platform, channel and device. Our research-based insights, collective wisdom and proven techniques help brands target the right segments based on in-store purchase behaviors, optimize campaigns while in-flight and measure the resulting incremental sales.
NCSolutions empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and leading edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ad appears.
The Delivery & Analytics team serves as a trusted advisor and solutions provider to our clients. As a member of Delivery & Analytics, you will collaborate with the internal client consulting team to develop solutions that make the company a full-service provider of actionable solutions for the entire life-cycle of an advertising campaign.
As an entry level Analyst your objective is to drive client value by assisting in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables. To do this, you will have a set of powerful analytical tools, thorough job training, a supportive peer network and experienced manager to help guide your work. You will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of all steps of the analysis process and make modifications as needed to fill custom client needs.
● Contribute to client deliverables and develop integrated analyses using proprietary tools and processes
● Perform due-diligence on analysis results for accuracy and relevancy
● Provide insights in response to client inquiries and deliver high level of service
● Become a subject matter expert on the organizations methodology and capabilities
● Contribute to training and development of analytics team members
● Develop expertise in custom deliverables for major enterprise clients
● Participate in knowledge sharing across the organization
● Participate in cross functional teams/projects
● Other duties as assigned
● 1-2 years Business analytics experience, or relevant coursework (entry level position)
● Bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative field with courses in statistics or analytics
● Strong working knowledge of SQL, R or Python a plus
● Demonstrated analytical proficiency with the ability to analyze large and complex data sets
● Demonstrated expertise in MS Excel & PowerPoint and/or related Google programs
● Ability to multi-task and good communication and organization skills
● Ability to independently work through complex problems
● Strong attention to detail
Base Salary plus Performance Bonus
Our comprehensive benefits package is effective day 1 of employment
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability
401(k) Plan with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
Paid time off to encourage time for you to find balance, rest, and re-energize:
11 company holidays,
Quarterly Mental Health Days
Maternity leave (12 weeks) and paternity leave (12 weeks)
Wellness program with activities, education, gym discounts, etc.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with free support and counseling
Laptop will be provided
Adoption and fertility coverage
EOE (equal opportunity employer) statement:
NCSolutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.