Our Client empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and leading edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ad appears.
The Delivery & Analytics team serves as a trusted advisor and solutions provider to our clients. As a member of Delivery & Analytics, you will collaborate with the internal client consulting team to develop solutions that make the company a full-service provider of actionable solutions for the entire life-cycle of an advertising campaign.
As an Analyst your objective is to drive client value by assisting in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables. To do this, you will have a set of powerful analytical tools, thorough job training, a supportive peer network and experienced manager to help guide your work. You will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of all steps of the analysis process and make modifications as needed to fill custom client needs.
● Contribute to client deliverables and develop integrated analyses using proprietary tools and processes
● Perform due-diligence on analysis results for accuracy and relevancy
● Provide insights in response to client inquiries and deliver high level of service
● Become a subject matter expert on the organizations methodology and capabilities
● Contribute to training and development of analytics team members
● Develop expertise in custom deliverables for major enterprise clients
● Participate in knowledge sharing across the organization
● Participate in cross functional teams/projects
● Other duties as assigned
● 0-2 years Business analytics experience, or relevant coursework
● Bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative field with courses in statistics or analytics
● Strong working knowledge of SQL, R or Python a plus
● Demonstrated analytical proficiency with the ability to analyze large and complex data sets
● Demonstrated expertise in MS Excel & PowerPoint and/or related Google programs
● Ability to multi-task and good communication and organization skills
● Ability to independently work through complex problems
● Strong attention to detail