NCSolutions is hiring a Client Consulting Sr. Analyst!
When brands ask “Is my advertising working? Am I reaching the right audiences? Are my efforts driving incremental sales? Which of my efforts are driving the most sales among a particular buyer group?” – they turn to NCS for solutions. With an unrivaled 10+ years of experience advancing advertising, we help brands, improve their advertising effectiveness on every platform, channel and device. Our research-based insights, collective wisdom and proven techniques help brands target the right segments based on in-store purchase behaviors, optimize campaigns while in-flight and measure the resulting incremental sales.
NCSolutions is seeking a Sr. Analyst, to support the organizations Advertiser and Agency clients by supporting the awareness, interest, and adoption of the company's gold standard precision marketing and measurement solutions. In addition to delivering an amazing experience for clients by helping develop and deliver actionable insights, this role will use their Digital targeting and data expertise to help advertisers optimize media buys across screens. The Sr. Analyst will expand the organizations engagement by consistently delivering projects with quality and excellence; and responsibly advocate the voice of the client to drive quality and innovation within the company.
● Serve as primary contact to client and agency contacts by fulfilling Digital and TV targeting requests, providing strategic recommendations, answering questions, and performing data requests
● Establish and apply technical proficiency with proprietary tools and systems required to fulfill target builds and TV data reporting
● Attend client meetings to understand client business objectives. Identify and communicate client needs to appropriate account team members
● Pull and analyze company data and deliver insights to clients
● Manage projects independently
● Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent client relationship management ● Proactively resolve client issues by engaging other NCS support groups as needed ● Participate in collaborative one-voice engagements to solve client business issues ● Drive actionable recommendations that are aligned to client business issues ● Point of contact for programmatic targeting, consulting and facilitating target builds with client and internal Programmatic teams
● 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical and/or client facing role
● Experience with planning and executing digital advertising campaigns, and fluent in targeting strategies especially programmatic
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics or related field ● Understanding of DMPs, DSPs and the role Third Party Data plays within the Digital ecosystem
● Strong math and/or analytical skills
● Ability to independently manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple client demands with consistent quality and excellent
● Proven problem-solving and math skills
● Ability to think through and identify alternative approaches to challenging questions/issues ● Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate information effectively
● Knowledgeable with the digital vendor landscape and data collection process