Our team is comprised of media and analytics professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients. We strive to attract motivated, innovative, and collaborative talent. You will find success on this team by leveraging your outstanding analytical problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills to deliver top quality work to our clients.
We’re hiring a motivated and collaborative candidate to join our organization as an Analyst on the Publisher Client Consulting team. The Client Consulting team works directly with our digital platform clients that work with CPG & Retail advertisers. The Analyst will have the opportunity to work directly with digital publishers on familiar brand names, assisting with developing and delivering actionable media activation recommendations that are aligned with brand strategy and research objectives. In addition to working on challenging projects on a collaborative team, the Client Consulting organization represents the voice of the client within the company to drive product quality and innovation within this fast-paced industry.
● Interact with junior-level client contacts by answering questions and performing data reports/quality assurance.
● Attend client meetings to understand client business objectives. Identify and communicate client needs to appropriate client consulting team members
● Pull and analyze company data and deliver insights and recommendations to clients
● Independently manage basic workflows within the targeting and measurement processes independently, engaging with many stakeholders both externally and internally to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work
● Respond to ad-hoc data requests, answer questions, and provide basic technical support and analysis
● Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent client service
● Engage other teams within the company as needed in order to proactively resolve client issues
● 1-2 years’ experience in an analytical and/or client facing role
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related field
● Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Sheets
● Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Ability to independently manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple client demands with consistent quality and excellence
● Ability to think through and identify alternative approaches to challenging questions/issues
● Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate information effectively