NCSolutions is hiring a Client Consulting Sr. Manager!
When brands ask “Is my advertising working? Am I reaching the right audiences? Are my efforts driving incremental sales? Which of my efforts are driving the most sales among a particular buyer group?” – they turn to NCS for solutions. With an unrivaled 10+ years of experience advancing advertising, we help brands, improve their advertising effectiveness on every platform, channel and device. Our research-based insights, collective wisdom and proven techniques help brands target the right segments based on in-store purchase behaviors, optimize campaigns while in-flight and measure the resulting incremental sales.
Our team is comprised of media and analytics professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients. We strive to attract motivated, innovative, and collaborative talent. You will find success on this team by leveraging your outstanding analytical problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills to deliver top quality work to our clients.
We’re hiring a Client Consulting Sr. Manager to lead client relationships with our traditional and advanced TV clients. The Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with major networks and other content distributors, assisting with developing and delivering actionable media insights and recommendations that are aligned with sales and research objectives.
● Lead business relationships across multiple client organizations
● Position the company's capabilities with client to ensure the company is a vital element of their decision making process regarding media planning, buying, execution, and measurement
● Lead expansion of the digital and data driven media ecosystem
● Drive actionable recommendations that are aligned to client media issues
● Partner with the company's Business Development on overall revenue targets including renewal and fulfillment of contracted revenue
● Build strong, trust-based relationships with key client decision makers and internal/external partners
● Develop consumer and media insights that improve and challenge existing practices
● Analyze and integrate other Nielsen data sources
● Ability to develop and communicate actionable insights for clients
● Manage and/or coach junior members of the client consulting team (analysts or sr. analysts)
● Bachelor’s degree
● Strong analytical and consultative skills with the ability to deliver value-added analytical insights to a client.
● Knowledge of TV and digital media ecosystem is a plus.
● Knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods industry is a plus
● Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and/or Google for Work.
● Travel may be required (up to 10-20%)
● 5+ years’ experience in a client facing and/or analytical role
● People Managerial experience
Ideal for candidates currently working in the media or consumer insights industry as:
● Analytics Manager
● Media Strategy Manager
● Media Planning Manager
● Client Success Manager
● Media Insights Manager
● Consumer Insights Manager