NCSolutions is hiring an Operations Support Analyst (100% Remote or Chicago based)!
When brands ask “Is my advertising working? Am I reaching the right audiences? Are my efforts driving incremental sales? Which of my efforts are driving the most sales among a particular buyer group?” – they turn to NCS for solutions. With an unrivaled 10+ years of experience advancing advertising, we help brands, improve their advertising effectiveness on every platform, channel and device. Our research-based insights, collective wisdom and proven techniques help brands target the right segments based on in-store purchase behaviors, optimize campaigns while in-flight and measure the resulting incremental sales.
The Operations Support team serves as a trusted advisor and solutions provider to clients and our client service team. As a member of Operations Support, you will be an integral piece in the process that starts with a client's needs and works backwards to create the right mix of solutions/products to tackle that opportunity.
As an Operations Support Analyst, your objective is to provide usable insights to help guide client campaign decisions. To do this, you will have a set of powerful analytical tools, thorough job training, a supportive peer network and experienced manager to help guide your work.
● Assist in analysis to determine the feasibility of potential client projects
● Perform project procedures to supply client deliverables/insights
● Create & format client deliverables for CPG clients and media agencies for media plan optimization
● Perform quality assurance on analysis results for accuracy
● Contribute to cross functional teams/projects
● Provide insights in response to client inquiries and deliver high level of service
● Management and prioritization of individual feasibility queue
● Accurately interpret, define and size segments and product groups to achieve client groups ● Review deliverables for errors and troubleshoot discrepancies
● Develop expertise in custom deliverables for major enterprise clients
● Opportunity to specialize in select deliverables and own project life cycle
● Expanded duties as assigned
● 1-3 years of related experience preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent work experience
● Strong academic record with minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA or equivalent
● Demonstrated project management skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and execute on time
● Ability to function in a virtual team environment
● Strong analysis, reporting, and organizational skills
● Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills
● Ability to independently work through complex problems
● Knowledge of CPG industry and products preferred
● Working knowledge of SQL preferred
● Client service mentality
● Self-motivated and energetic
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite or Google Suite