As an R&D Manager, your objective is to help a)drive the company’s constant effort to create new products and improve existing offerings, and b)drive client value by leading the analyses and preparation of highly custom deliverables, for internal and external clients. To do this, you will have a set of powerful analytical tools, thorough job training, a supportive peer network and eager analysts to help facilitate your work. You will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of the company's data, products and capabilities, as well as all steps of the analysis process and make modifications as needed to fulfill internal and/or external client needs.
● Contribute internally to the ideation, development, and validation of new, and continuous improvement of existing analytical products and processes
● Oversee custom client deliverables and develop integrated analyses using proprietary tools and processes, both with and without the help of analysts and interns.
● Perform due-diligence on analysis results for accuracy and relevancy
● Distill analytic insights in response to client inquiries and deliver high level of service
● Become a subject matter expert on organizations methodology and capabilities
● Manage/Lead R&D participation in cross functional teams/projects ● Lead knowledge sharing across the organization
● 3-5 years’ experience in an analytics role
● Applicable bachelor’s degree in STEM, business or ability to demonstrate equivalent skillset
● Strong quantitative skills and statistical knowledge; experience working with data manipulation and statistical software (SQL, R, Python, etc) a plus
● Ability to learn and apply new analytical methods and tools
● Curiosity, critical mind, and self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
● Prior experience leading teams a plus
● Ability to work under time pressure