Our client is looking for a Senior Account Executive / Account Executive to play a key role in their sales efforts with Advertisers and Agencies across the U.S. The ideal candidate will reside in either the New York, NY or Chicago, IL area. This individual will be responsible for creating strategic partnerships with advertisers and their agency partners in which those advertisers leverage our client organization for using purchase based data across each of their client's advertising ecosystem. These partnerships should result in successful annual revenue targets across product lines and show curated long-term growth.
The ideal candidate will develop and own strategies for scaling each advertiser relationship to co-develop go-to-market engagements which maximize the organizations revenue. This candidate will be able to work across multiple client teams: investment, strategy, activation, planning and analytics. We need someone that can work collaboratively with cross-functional company resources to execute and grow their book of business.
● Identify and implement sales prospecting across book of business ● Provide strategic sales mindset when solutioning for advertiser needs ● Triangulate conversation between advertisers and their agency + tech partners
● Build and manage a robust and scalable sales pipeline.
● Lead pricing conversations and maintain consistent pricing and discounts across all constituents.
● Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals and quotas.
● Establish new revenue growth opportunities.
● Maintain up-to-date prospect and client revenue opportunities in the CRM system including complete contact information, call reports, correspondence, price quotes and agreements.
● Deliver impactful communication about the organization with target prospects through compelling benefit-oriented emails, phone calls and presentations. ● Quick on his/her feet, crafting the right response to challenging questions and tough issues.
● Identify opportunities for better collaboration within cross-functional organization teams
● Strong ad agency and programmatic relationships to accelerate revenue growth.
● Challenger/strategic sales and business development competency.
● Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or MBA a plus.
● Comfort and proficiency in consultative selling, being able to triangulate the conversations between Agencies and Advertisers.
● Well-developed knowledge of media and data in the CPG industry with both advertisers and media agency.
● 5-7 years of experience in the media space with a focus on digital media, media agencies, publishers and programmatic providers including digital activation via DMPs, DSPs, agency trading desks etc.
● 2+ years’ experience in data driven sales role
● Mid-level sales professional with experience monetizing cross-platform data driven solutions.
● Understanding of and experience with digital campaigns and KPIs. TV experience is a plus.
● Proven knowledge of digital media ecosystem, data activation with experience in audience data selling is a plus.