Support Technician - Contract to Perm
Las Vegas, Nevada
Our client is a leading provider of innovative payment technology solutions and they have a proven track record of delivering successful payment solutions for millions of patrons and billions of dollars in transactions in the casino, sports betting, online gaming and lottery industries. They partner with over 100 partners to provide embedded payment software for cashless payments. We are looking for a full-time Support Technician to join our team.
What you will do:
What you bring:
- Provide excellent support to employees and customers by engaging in the triage, escalation and execution of incident & change requests by proper documentation and responses using various tools, request channels and policies
- Provide equipment, user accounts and access provisioning support for employees. Equipments may includes laptops, desktops, mobile devices and any other required technology
- Collaborate in the development and updating on support training materials
- Provide support and training for employee-facing enterprise technology issues, including but not limited to account login, Microsoft 365, Microsoft office suite, cloud storage and phone
- Analyze user needs and provide assistance within the framework of existing SLA and compliance requirements.
- Manage equipment audits, equipment staging, secure decommissioning
- Assist with inventory recommendations to ensure proper resources exist to swiftly respond to company needs
- Participate in the assessment, recommendation and development plans to integrate third party tools, add-ons, etc.
- Provide proactive assessments and testing for capacity planning, disaster recovery and performance
- Participate in planning, deployment, review, release testing and implementation of hardware, software updates and patch management
- 2+ years experience with Windows 10 installations, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft 365 end-user support
- Experience with Active Directory, TCP/IP knowledge and iOS support is a plus
- Proven customer service skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Experience with support in a corporate, military or education environment is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills