Software Engineer - Golang
Remote - USA
Our client, a leader in payment solutions, brings cashless payments to the gaming industry. Due to the pandemic there is a necessity for another way to handle money, especially at casinos. Our client is growing the Engineering Team and they are seeking an experienced Software Engineer - Golang to come in and join a small but growing team that is passionate about a forward moving technology that is revolutionizing the gaming and casino industry.
This payment solution is used by millions of patrons and has completed billions of dollars in transactions. They have created the easiest, most secure way to go cashless for casinos, along with non-gaming spend, including online and on-premise slots, mobile gaming, table games, sports betting and the lottery.
What you will be doing:
- Design, architect, implement, test and deploy on the payment platform
- Provide the leadership, critical thinking, and collaboration with Customer Experience(CX) and external engineering teams
- Implement solutions on top of Linux, NGINX, Golang, MySQL, AWS, and integrate them to Enterprise operation management and CRM software
- You will interface and participate in presentations and meetings with customers
- Assist with upgrades, issues and requests from internal and client teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of solid Golang coding experience
- Experience writing code for REST APIs
- 3+ years of professional development experience particularly with design, architect, implementation, testing and deploying
- Successful experience with collaborating with external customer engineering teams to manage all technical conversations with customers and providing solutions
- Experience with common server-side technologies such as MySQL, SQLite, SQLServer
- Experience with virtual servers such as AWS and Azure and if you have experience with Linode or Slicehost will get you extra points
- Experience working in a startup environment is a big plus
- Experience working in fintech or financial services industries are preferred