We’re always looking for bright, entrepreneurial and fun people to help us grow!
AXS is a company whose core values reflect a culture that celebrates individual differences, collective achievements, and respect of one another. We start small and are never afraid to try (Be The Spark). We believe open, honest, and proactive communication builds trust and empowers us to be our best (Make it Personal). We handle our problems constructively and together (Be Real). We go above and beyond to build something truly special and lasting (Bring Your ‘A’ Game). Most importantly, we celebrate and communicate our success by recognizing each other across all teams and levels of our organization (Pat The Back).
Our culture is a representation of who we are now, and who we aspire to be in the future. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where collaboration, accountability and visibility enable you to make a difference every day, then AXS may be a perfect match.
AXS’s Business Intelligence and Strategy team has built a foundation for reporting through our internal BI platform (Looker) and other products our clients and partners use for insights every day. We’re looking for an Analyst who will join our growing BI team as we scale those offerings and continue to build meaningful insights for the business.
- Ongoing optimization of live reports to ensure accuracy and understanding
- Assist team in completion of final reports by helping to create reports that take complex analytical work into easy to understand analysis with strong recommendations
- Help ensure AXS is collecting, processing, and presenting our data to allow internal users and products, clients, and partners to extract full value from it.
- Participate within the data team on initiatives from building visualizations to modeling data to instrumenting web analytics
- Work across functions in the organization and with clients and partners to understand and address their data & analysis needs.
- Play a key role in making the AXS data team a center of excellence
- Help drive complex problems through to solutions.
- Work with Data Engineering and Analytics Engineering to understand and guide the data underlying our metrics.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in BI or Analytics teams
- Technically proficient; we like to roll up our sleeves and address our challenges head-on. This role is flexible and the candidate will spend time in SQL, LookML, and Web tech – our ideal candidate is proficient in at least one of those technologies.
- Strong data visualization and interpersonal skills
- Experience working and interpreting web tracking data
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
- Desire to learn and grow: we’re not afraid to take on new challenges to get someplace we want to be
- Structured thinker with strong organizational and communication skills
- Initiative taker who finds creative and scalable ways to solve problems
BONUS if you have:
- Experience in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics / Google 360
- Experience instrumenting web analytics solutions / pixels in Adobe Launch or Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques and practices is a plus
- Experience with Python
- Experience using Looker for white-label products (embedded dashboards)
- Experience with Agile methodologies