Recruiter.com is looking for a highly organized Talent Coordinator (Recruiting Coordinator).
You will be handling everything from scheduling interviews, to tracking candidate data, to ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience. You thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and chaotic environment and you're not afraid to take risks.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and arrange all candidate onsite interviews through ATS (LinkedIn Talent Hub) and Google Calendar. As well as book any travel accommodations for any non-local candidates
- Champion and own the candidate experience for every candidate from start to finish
- Assist with ATS optimization and data input into the system
- Partner with the Global Talent Team, People Operations, People Business Partners, and People Experience teams on a variety of projects to optimize processes, workflow, and reporting
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team in tracking metrics and reporting
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to internal recruitment processes by working closely with the team to continue refining our talent strategy process
What you will need:
- High-volume scheduling experience preferred
- Experience coordinating meetings and interviews for executive-level candidates
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in a demanding and high-performing work environment