Business Systems Analyst
Las Vegas OR USA Remote
Our client, a leader in payment solutions, brings cashless payments to the gaming industry. Due to the pandemic there is a necessity for another way to handle money, especially at casinos. Our client is growing the project management team and they are seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to come in and join a small but growing team that is passionate about a forward moving technology that is revolutionizing the gaming and casino industry.
This payment solution is used by millions of patrons and has completed billions of dollars in transactions. They have created the easiest, most secure way to go cashless for casinos, along with non-gaming spend, including online and on-premise slots, mobile gaming, table games, sports betting and the lottery.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the product owner and business stakeholders to facilitate and improve the customer experience and product requirements
- Manage and implement business processes, use cases, and technical requirements documentation in relation to the designated systems
- Take ownership of the planning, design, and development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications with team members
- Apply your technical writing expertise to capture the work flow between the UI, middleware and data layer
- Oversee the communications within the internal and external teams
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure requirements are accounted for in all test cases for system changes and implementations
- Assist in the creation of training materials for the end users in addition to IT Support application training
What you Bring:
- 3+ years in a Business Systems Analyst/Technical Business Analyst, or Product Manager role
- Hands-on experience with developing business requirements. This will include: Creating user stories, mockups, screens flows, use cases, transaction flows, process and data workflows and diagrams
- Technical Writing experience is required; especially focused on the workflow of UI, middleware and data layer, using tools similar to Visio and Draw.io, etc.
- Agile experience; preferably with Agile tools like: Rocket, ADO, Atlassian, VersionOne
- IIBA or PMI PBA Certification is preferred
- Familiar with SQL, Web and Mobile application development is preferred
- Experience with Azure DevOps is preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred