Digital Media/Ad Agency Recruiter - REMOTE
(Previous Programmatic Recruitment Experience Required)
Location: Remote - MUST be located in the US.
Prefer recruiters based in Eastern and Central time zones.
Partner with assigned hiring managers as well as other team recruiters to develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core roles within multipleassigned roles.
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core assigned roles
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs
- Manage multiple requisitions at a given time with potential to take on more as needed
- Review candidate profiles, screen resumes, and update candidate status in the ATS
- Conduct a thorough prescreening of all prospects prior to presenting to the hiring manager for consideration
- Extend offers to candidates, coordinating closely with career advocates and hiring managers
- Capture and leverage key intelligence from each prospect interaction to generate additional leads, networks, and pipelines
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital media/ad agency environment
- MUST HAVE previous experience recruiting for programmatic positions within a media/advertising environment.
- Experience with recruiting SEO, Paid Social, paid social, paid search, SEM, media buying, media planning, etc is a HUGE PLUS
- Ability to manage and prioritize a heavy workload with multiple requisitions at a time
- Confidence to be able to deal effectively with candidates, executives, and clients at all levels
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-up is essential