We are seeking a Digital Marketing specialist that can thrive in an extremely fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years of proven experience in digital marketing. They will be responsible for leading effective digital marketing campaigns. If you are analytical, creative, social media savvy, and up to date on emerging trends and tactics, then this is the position for you!
What will you do?
- Experience developing and managing paid ad campaigns on Facebook and Google
- Create and track funnels and conversion programs from strategy to execution to drive sales for our start-up brands
- Create copy and deliver digital marketing campaigns (emails, landing pages, websites, web content, etc) in a timely manner
- Create monthly reports on the performance of omni-channel marketing campaigns optimizing our website, content, and social media channels for SEO and domain authority improvement
- Write effective, engaging, and cohesive brand messaging across digital marketing channels
- Work with our current influencers and ambassadors to promote our brands and their pages, developing new relationships and optimizing partnerships
- Develop successful and profitable influencer partnerships and affiliate programs that will lead to sales or unique UGC
- Launch and manage email marketing campaigns, working with the creatives team to obtain the needed assets, creating efficient flows, analyzing metrics and adjusting campaigns as needed
- Collaborate with broader marketing team and external partners to holistically create strategy and plan campaigns
- Responsible for company websites (shopify) copy and related affiliate sites and landing pages
- Write and monitor campaigns to ensure they are continuously optimized to meet and exceed short term and long term acquisition and conversion goals
- Develop creative testing roadmap and participate in creative briefing and performance readouts
- Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to marketing team and other strategic partners
What are you like?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field required
- Must be able to be nimble and adaptable in a frequently changing work environment where priorities can shift quickly
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing / advertising either in professional or entrepreneurial setting
- Excellent grasp of social media / search engine marketing (FB/IG, Twitter, Google/YouTube, TikTok, Snap.) and social media groups
- Understand website metrics and best practices
- Strong experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Knowledge of HTML, Shopify, Klaviyo preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Digital Marketing Agency experience a plus
- Eager to learn, hungry for growth opportunities
- This role will be expected to report to our office in downtown LA
Anything else you should know?
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Work environment is remote currently due to COVID restrictions
- The ideal candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills to grow and thrive in this role