Senior Account Executive
The Sales Account Manager oversees a portfolio of assigned customers, develops new business from existing clients and actively seeks new sales opportunities.
- Create strategic sales plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
You’ll be MOST successful here if you:
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role.
- Possess the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Possess a working knowledge of MS Office and CRM software.
- Have previous experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs.
- Have proven work experience managing multiple accounts projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Are an excellent listener and negotiator.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) /presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Are enthusiastic and passionate!!
Interested? Apply today!