Contact Center Agent
Calling all Customer Service / Call Center Agents located in the Las Vegas area!
Our client is the recognized industry leader in innovative cashless gaming solutions and has placed dozens of programs supporting multiple gaming verticals in the United States. Their Play+ solution offers players a truly cashless gaming experience with complete flexibility for how they elect to manage and spend their funds. They offer flexible integration choices to meet our client’s operating environment and preferred user experience, support communications with multiple gaming systems, and manage all aspects of our program from conception to ongoing program success. They are a rapidly growing company that is positioned to meet the challenges of an evolving gaming ecosystem market.
As a Contact Center Agent, you will be the primary point of contact to our current and potential customers. You will work under limited supervision and demonstrate the judgment and capability necessary to assist our customers with their account related needs, such as address changes, account lookups, card re-issues, etc. Your primary responsibilities will include answering phones, online chats, and email communications from our customers with questions about our Prepaid Card product (Play+). CCAs in this position are expected to be comfortable assessing a variety of unique situations to properly assist and apply changes to accounts, as necessary. The Contact Center Agent must also maintain a balanced perspective to ensure the Sightline brand and a high level of customer experience is maintained. This role reports to the Contact Center Manager and works closely with other agents in the Contact Center along with our Risk and Compliance Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver first-class Customer Service while enforcing Contact Center policies and procedures.
- Possess strong time-management skills and the ability to effectively multitask and prioritize work with limited supervision.
- Be naturally inquisitive, detail oriented and able to quickly identify anomalies or patterns in transactions, behaviors, or data.
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable interacting with Cardholders and Casino Partners equally.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and professional integrity.
- Practice discretion when exposed to and handling highly sensitive and confidential personal and Company information.
- Remain flexible with scheduling and assignment of duties to support larger department goals and Company initiatives.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Resolving inbound phone calls, online chat conversations, and email messages from both Cardholders and Casino Partners while utilizing excellent customer service skills
- Authenticate customers to ensure that the proper person is being provided the correct account information.
- Accurately update customer’s accounts by reviewing submitted documentation as appropriate to ensure account(s) are updated and current.
- Maintain current knowledge of the existing casinos and sportsbooks and the states that they operate in.
Additional tasks may include:
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the client's Contact Center’s policies and procedures including improvement of the training materials, ticketing \ phone system and other projects presented by the Contact Center Leadership Team as assigned
- Fosters and maintains relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Call Center and Customer Service experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of data entry and computer literacy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and the products within.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to de-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Able to guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services.
- Must be able to multi-task between phone calls, emails (tickets), and chat sessions.
- Must be able to work from home in a quiet and distraction free environment including,
- Internet speeds and equipment to maintain quality connections throughout the entire shift without interruptions.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Must pass a background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Legally eligible to work in US without sponsorship.
- Local candidates only
- Minimum 1 year of online chat experience.
- Prepaid or Gift Card program experience
- Experience with iGaming, digital sportsbooks
- Familiarity with Digital Wallets and provisioning procedures and best practices
- Familiarity with Payment Card Industry Standards and Compliance
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Bi/Multi-lingual is a plus
Right now, we are working from home. You will be training in our office while we practice social distancing, and you will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the office with others. Once your training is complete and you are comfortable, we will provide you with the equipment you need to be successful. We will return to the office full time once it is safe for everyone to do so.