READ FIRST BEFORE APPLYING:
Recruiters MUST have prior digital media recruiting experience to be considered for this long-term contract position. All resumes need to clearly outline all experience recruiting for programmatic, SEO, paid social, paid search, SEM, media buying, media planning, etc...
Join our team of experienced Digital Media Recruiters and work directly on assignment with our client, a global advertising and public relations company. You will have the chance to partner with hiring managers and other recruiters to develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core roles within your assigned unit. These are long-term 1099 contact positions.
What You Will Do:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant recruiting experience in digital media
- MUST have prior experience recruiting for roles related to programmatic search, SEO, paid social, paid search, SEM, media investment/buying, media planning/strategy
- Strong candidate sourcing skills using a large variety of tools and methods to identify both active and passive candidates
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex and diverse workload with a high degree of organization
- Effective communication, influencing, and persuasiveness skills
- Ability to work remotely with flexibility in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-up is essential
Your responsibilities will include serving as a recruiter, pipeline manager, and process expert leveraging multiple recruiting tools to drive positive outcomes for hiring managers and candidates. You will:
- Manage multiple requisitions
- Actively source qualified candidates to develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for assigned roles
- Leverage multiple sourcing tools and techniques such as LinkedIn, internet databases, search engines, social media, job boards, internal databases, and other tools
- Review candidate profiles, screen resumes, and update candidate status in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Conduct a thorough prescreen/interview of all prospects prior to presenting to the hiring manager for consideration
- Coordinate closely with hiring teams and Recruiting Coordinators to shepherd candidates through the process
- Extend offers to candidates, coordinating closely with career advocates and hiring managers
Our client is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.