We are seeking new team members with solid experience in Digital Media Recruiting
to help our media clients experiencing incremental growth in the US.
The talent we seek must have previous experience in digital media recruitment for immediate and high consideration
. The media areas of interest we seek are:
- Media Planning/Buying
- Media Analytics
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
In joining our team, you will consult/advise and collaborate directly on assignment with our client, a global advertising and public relations company. You will be “empowered” with the opportunity to partner with hiring managers and other teammates to develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core roles within your assigned area.
Day to Day:
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent, relevant recruiting experience in digital media
- MUST have recruiting experience in one or more of these areas related to SEO/SEM, media planning/buying, media analytics, paid search/paid social and creative
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex and diverse workload with a high degree of organization
- Ability to leverage networks, connections and targeting specific talent to engage using latest tools and techniques
- Strong sourcing skills using various tools and methods to identify both active and passive candidates
- Effective communication, influencing, and persuasiveness skills
- Ability to work remotely with flexibility in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-up is essential
Your responsibilities will be aligned to full-life cycle as a recruiter, managing your desk, assigned requisitions, and engaging your stakeholders timely for maximum impact and outcomes to bring talent forward while building/maintaining a great candidate experience. You will be responsible to:
Our client is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Actively source qualified candidates to develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for assigned roles.
- Leverage multiple sourcing tools and techniques such as LinkedIn, internet databases, search engines, social media, job boards, internal databases, and other tools.
- Review candidate profiles, screen resumes, and update candidate status in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Conduct a thorough prescreen/interview of all prospects prior to presenting to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Coordinate closely with hiring teams and Recruiting Coordinators to shepherd candidates through the recruiting process
- Extend offers to candidates, coordinating closely with and hiring managers