Our client, one of the Best Places to Work in the US three years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row, is looking for a Senior Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly expanding crew of 300+ digital marketeers. Their award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of their clients. And they want you to join them in making their clients even better!
As a Paid Search Manager you’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. You’ll oversee all account activity, work with managers from other channels, and create campaign strategies for your book of clients.
What you'll be doing:
What you bring:
- Creating and managing PPC accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Managing Display, Shopping, and Video advertising campaigns
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies
- Analyzing SEM/PPC campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency
- Drive sales revenue or qualified leads by working with direct response advertising strategies.
- Implementing campaign A/B test experiments to find optimal campaign settings
- Using Google Analytics to acquire insights intended to improve paid search performance
- 1-3 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in the PPC Space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the PPC advertising model
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in SEM/PPC campaigns
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience working with third-party bidding software, like Kenshoo or Double Click, is a plus