Anywhere across the USA, Full-time Opportunities
Our client is a leader in the US mortgage industry and is looking to add to their underwriting team! The Underwriter is responsible for reviewing all loan applications for compliance with underwriting, investor, government, and FNMA/FHLMC guidelines.
What you bring:
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of residential frontline mortgage underwriting experience.
- Knowledge of FHA, FNMA and FHLMC policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage insurance (MI) guidelines.
- Working knowledge of various fraud tools.
- VA/LAPP, FHA DE (CHUMS), & SAR a plus but definitely not required.