Anywhere across the USA, Full-time Opportunities
Our client is a leader in the US mortgage industry and is looking to add to their team! As a Loan Processor, you will be responsible for timely processing of mortgage loan applications in compliance with the company’s investor guidelines. You will collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions as well as ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet department service and quality standards. Overall, you will be preparing the loan file for underwriting review.
This role is fully remote for any candidates based anywhere in the USA.
What you'll do:
What you bring:
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Validate loans in automated underwriting systems including DU or LP and submit to Underwriting in required time frames
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely loan data on processing system
- Review exception reports to ensure all tasks are completed and Loan is on target to meet Closing Expectations
- Proactively communicate loan status to the borrower and the Loan Originator
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply today!
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of direct processing experience
- Prior experience with automated underwriting (to include Freddie and Fannie).
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of multiple investor guidelines.
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.