Anywhere across the USA, Full-time Opportunities
Our client is a leader in the US mortgage industry and is looking to add to their team! The loan funder will review loan documents for completeness and accuracy, clarify any missing or questionable information, and work with appropriate parties on conditions. They will communicate with loan processors, underwriters, and third-party vendors regarding documentation needs and any necessary follow-up.
What you'll do:
What you bring:
- Assume responsibility for providing effective support throughout the closing and post-closing process. Obtain and verify proper documentation to meet underwriting guidelines. Ensure FHA, VA, and Rural Housing mortgage loans are following investor and /or agency guidelines
- Ensure that all information is accurate prior to funding, prepare outgoing wires to title companies to meet disbursement deadline. Fund and close loans.
- Ensure accuracy of broker fee sheet and secondary lock confirmation
- Work with escrow to balance statements post-closing and apply necessary tolerance cures
- Ship loans to investors for purchase and work to meet investor purchasing deadlines
- 1-2 years of mortgage-related experience required
- 1-2 years loan funding or closing experience preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation.
- Advanced computer sills including Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Knowledge of MDIA and RESPA disclosure requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply today!