Salesforce Project Manager
Burnaby, BC (Remote), Full-time Opportunities
Our client is a leading CRM consulting firm with expertise in delivering business solutions on the number one cloud platform, Salesforce. They draw on experience with over 500 projects in various industries and create unique business solutions that empower organizations to perform at a greater speed, with greater efficiency and achieve greater success.
They offer an entrepreneurial environment, flexible work schedules, and as a team are building a consulting practice that is influencing Canadian businesses of all sizes.
What you'll be doing:
As a Project Manager, you will be leading Salesforce.com project implementations with your delivery team. You will establish and manage a trusting relationship with clients and are driven to ensure quality and excellence is delivered at all times.You will work closely with the delivery team to develop project timelines, manage scope and budget, think critically to identify risks, and also filter appropriate communications to/from your delivery team so they can focus on build.
- Developing and monitoring a detailed project plan
- Assisting in defining scope and managing expectations with the client
- Ensuring appropriate stakeholders are available and engaged in a timely manner
- Managing the client communications to ensure appropriate stakeholders are interacting with the appropriate team members
- Supporting the delivery team by thinking critically about business problems, and assisting with developing a solution
- Working closely with the delivery team to ensure members are not blocked
- Providing support to the delivery team during deployments
- Ensuring deliverables are met both internally and by the client
- Measuring project performance and report to the client and internal leadership team as needed
- Analyzing, managing, and communicating changes to scope, budget, timelines as needed
- Setting and following an appropriate communication plan with clients
- Lead and motivate the delivery team