Manager of Sales Enablement
Full-time opportunities, United States
Our client connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications they solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
As the Manager of Sales Enablement you’ll build (from scratch), scale, and optimize the global Sales Enablement function. You’ll create world-class onboarding, training, and assessment programs; develop sales collateral, tools, and more! A successful candidate has experience onboarding, training, and enabling rapidly growing & highly successful sales teams. You will ultimately be responsible for increasing sales efficiency through reduced time to first deal closed, and overall revenue growth while supporting sales teams in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of products, customer audience, and sales organization. Serve as subject-matter expert in tech sales trends, thought leaders, and alternative support resources to be an asset for the sales team.
- Train new sales team members on product offerings and sales processes. (training will be a mix of group and one-on-one training sessions)
- Determine training needs by observing sales representatives, studying sales results and trends, and connecting with sales managers.
- Conduct regular call recording breakdowns and live role plays with sales representatives to provide feedback on sales technique.
- Partner with sales managers to provide the required coaching to course correct the team members if they fall short of expectations.
- Create simple guides on each new product offering. Oversee documentation and communication of product releases to the Sales Team.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques where needed.
- Support Sales by providing sales tools and assistance where needed.
- Work closely with members of the Sales and People Operations Teams to test and measure the impact our training programs have.
- Align with the various departments that the Sales Enablement team supports to identify and address learning interventions in innovative ways.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure a smooth monthly program deployment and to assess and address program scores and feedback.
What you’ll bring:
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply today!
- 4+ years experience of enabling, training, coaching, or managing salespeople
- Have experience and proven track record of successfully selling a complex B2B product
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation, group facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have a deep familiarity with standard sales tech tools like SFDC, Gong, Outreach, etc
- Have a love for building out and refining process to meet the needs of a fast growing Sales team
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships with credibility and trust.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- High energy, self-motivated, positive, adaptable, outgoing, engaging, proactive, organized and able to relate well to a diverse audience
- Ability to effectively collaborate with project teams, encourage and promote teamwork and positive interactions.
- Lead and optimize all sales onboarding to improve sales efficiency and reduce new hire ramp time while developing curriculum, content, and all ongoing training programs including sales skills training, competitive intelligence, playbooks, and product training
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders to identify gaps or weaknesses in existing sales process, create and implement solutions that improve our process and enable salespeople to succeed
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch and powerful storyteller written, verbally, and visually.
- International experience in the Americas, EMEA and APAC is a plus.