Our client, developer of software that allows the world's top architecture, engineering and construction firms the ability to use PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration on any device, is in search of a Senior Product Manager to join their collaborative team in Pasadena, CA.
Senior Product Manager (E-Commerce/Webstore)
This role will research, assess, recommend and implement a new completely revamped e-commerce solution. You will play an important role in revamping our existing webstore to provide a seamless experience for our customers, improve the operation efficiency of your fellow Bluebeamers, and enable additional revenue streams. This will be a high visibility and high impact position that will influence the engineering, architecture, and construction industries globally.
What you will do:
- Measure different aspects of the webstore experience from customer perspective, such as check out process, cart process, and shopping cart experience
- Translate business requirements and customer research into detailed definitions, documentation to create roadmap for the new e-commerce solution
- Work closely with clients, customers, software engineers, project managers, vendors, consultants and stakeholders to complete product initiatives
- Research, assess, recommend best solutions for external customers and all internal groups and systems that are integrated with e-comm site
- Create and implement efficient solutions across platforms and devices to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Work with a dedicated product designer
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management with a B2B or B2C e-commerce platform
- Experience with selecting and/or building an e-commerce site to scale
- International e-comm platform experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, and other e-comm and marketing applications
- Problem solving skills and successful data driven decision making experience
- Technical and analytical aptitude/background
- Technical/coding knowledge or background to help with communication with development teams on wireframes, user stories, sketches, and any other similar methods
- Experience working with API Integrations (including payment gateways and tax applications)
- Experience with agile methodology
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!