Our client provides the ability for PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms. We are searching for a Performance Engineer to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
We are currently looking for a Performance Engineer who brings passion and determination about delivering a high-quality customer experience in terms of performance and scalability. You will work on microservices in the cloud and will script and code with the opportunity to learn new languages and tools. In this role you will join a small but growing team to provide performance scripting and testing on multiple products used by millions of professionals.
- You will be responsible for the performance quality of our scalable software systems and work closely with product and engineering teams
- Design, script, configure and run performance tests, identifying and analyzing any bottlenecks in the stack, documenting everything while working on multiple projects at the same time
- Deliver on time with high quality performance testing
- Collaborate on product and feature designs with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product and project managers
- 0 - 5+ years of performance engineering with proven knowledge in application development/scripting in one or more of the following - C#, Groovy, Python, Java or PowerShell;
- Experience with development on personal projects is required if you do not have professional development experience
- Experience with version control such as Github or Git, etc.
- Proven knowledge and understanding about what makes applications, databases and systems performant and scalable
- Knowledge of some profiling/load testing tools/web proxy tools (JMeter, Fiddler, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience in using/accessing databases (SQLServer, MySQ, NoSQL or Elasticsearch, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of microservices and Web Application Protocols
- Basic knowledge and experience working with Cloud computing services and frameworks, AWS preferred
Nice to Haves:
Is your interest piqued? Great, apply now!
- 2+ years of coding in C#, Groovy and/or Java preferred
- Hands on experience with JMeter
- Hands on experience with SQLServer, MySQL and/or NoSQL
- Hands on experience with Microservices and Web Application Protocols
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Experience in agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with CS Degree preferred