Our client, developer of software that allows the world's top architecture and construction firms the ability to use PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration on any device, is in search of a user experience research focused Senior Performance Engineer to join their collaborative team in Pasadena, CA.
Senior Performance Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Performance Engineer who brings passion and determination about delivering a high-quality customer experience in terms of performance and scalability. You will work on microservices in the cloud and will code performance testing and engineering solutions. In this role you will join a small but growing team to work on multiple products used by millions of professionals worldwide.
- You will be responsible for the performance quality of our scalable software systems and work closely with product and engineering teams
- Design, script, configure and run performance tests, identifying and analyzing any bottlenecks in the stack, documenting everything and develop engineering solutions while working on multiple projects at the same time
- Deliver on time with high quality performance testing and engineering solutions
- Collaborate on product and feature designs with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product and project managers
- 5-7 years of performance engineering with proven knowledge in application development/scripting/coding in one or more of the following - C#, Groovy are preferred
- Experience with Jmeter
- Hands on experience with SQLServer, MySQL and/or NoSQL
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud computing services and frameworks
- Solid understanding about what makes applications, databases and systems performant and scalable
- Knowledge and understanding of microservices and Web Application Protocols
- Experience with version control such as Github or Git, etc.
Nice to Have:
Is your interest piqued? Great, apply now!
- Hands on experience with Microservices and Web Application Protocols
- Experience in agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with CS Degree preferred