Our client creates and designs tools for efficient living. They drive innovation and create new ways for technology to help streamline simple tasks. Their products include beautiful trash cans that respond to voice commands, mirrors that speak with Alexa, and soap dispensers that use sensor technology. They are continuing to drive high-tech at-home innovation with their products in this exciting space.
With innovation at the forefront, the engineering team is growing fast! We are looking for a HR Coordinator who will play a key role in coordination, administration, documentation, culture, employee relations, company relations, and recruitment. S/he will work closely with the Dir of People and its senior leaders to drive people initiatives that support the strategic goals of the business, and foster increased employee engagement, retention, and satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and step into role with high potential for growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting coordination and planning
- Coordinate and assist with the new hire process, including assisting and ensuring new hires properly complete on-boarding process, submit and process paperwork to appropriate departments, create new employee files, and coordinate orientation
- Manage benefits administration and make sure everything is within HR Compliance & education
- Company culture & event planning
- Immigration petition management
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters such as the security of information data and files
- Be the face of the HR department, answering employee and contractor questions with a focus on customer service and maintaining a positive and supportive attitude
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of human resource experience
- Some HRIS experience a plus
- Ability to operate highly independently
- Extremely organized and responsive, with the ability to handle many projects at one time