Our client creates and designs tools for efficient living. They drive innovation and create new ways for technology to help streamline simple tasks. Their products include beautiful trash cans that respond to voice commands, mirrors that speak with Alexa, and soap dispensers that use sensor technology. They are continuing to drive high-tech at-home innovation with their products in this exciting space.
With innovation at the forefront, the engineering team is growing fast! We are looking for a IT HelpDesk Engineer that will be the project lead in the implementation and revamp their IT systems. S/he will understand the data operations and business needs to identify gaps and the right technology solutions, and should have the tenacity to figure out problem root causes and devise creative solutions.
IT Helpdesk Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Map data flow, troubleshoot, and implement integrations between critical business systems such as ZenDesk, Shopify, and Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Manhattan Associates SCALE.
- Maintenance with Server/VM
- Track and Monitor existing and potential computer problems. Make recommendations to IT Manager for fixes and enhancements.
- Track, schedule and delivery of refreshed workstations for existing employees & contractors
- Manages helpdesk queue and escalations for priority users and provides timely resolutions
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and systems
What you bring:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-4 years experience in database administration and computer helpdesk
- Strong communication skills and project management experience with both internal business teams and outside consultants.
- Knowledge with most of the following areas:
- Microsoft Great Plains
- Manhattan Associates SCALE
- Crystal Reports
- ERP/CRM Implementation
- Business intelligence, data warehousing, data visualization