Our client, an industry leading startup in the live entertainment space, is looking to bring on a Technical Project Manager to work on various key projects for the Delivery Management Team. The company is working with some of the most advanced ticketing technologies and has over 500 partners globally. Come join a great team that loves providing access to live experiences to people all over the world!
Technical Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA
This role will be responsible for managing the execution and delivery of several internal and external facing tech projects in Scrum and Kaban. The Project Manager will act as the main driver of project communication and will push PMO best practices while working in cross functional teams including product, engineering and account managers. The overarching goals of the PMO is to expand SDK for mobile, build faster apps and sell more tickets faster, while simplifying usability and end user engagement. This position reports to the PMO Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primarily responsible for execution and management of a portfolio of projects, which may include one or larger projects, as well as smaller ones
- Specific tasks on each project will include developing project plans and schedules to match client requirements, identify and resolve issues, communicate status to all levels, and provide impact analysis related to product roadmap scope
- Gather necessary assets required for development of each project, including but not limited to specifications, documentation, images, project tool workflow entries, test data, etc.
- Provide feedback to project stakeholders that could include specification feedback, escalation issues, and manage scope changes and/or clarifications to project team
- Manage handoffs at each stage in the project life cycle according to development protocol guidelines
- Update project information database in real time
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of project management experience with proven success in balancing multiple priorities with overlapping deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience with enterprise-scale web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience with JIRA
- Hands on experience with technological concepts such as API integration, relational database models, presentation-layer integration points
- Successful track record in working with client, business and technology teams to define, develop, test and launch new products
- Experience in an Agile environment
Nice to Haves:
- Scrum and Kanban experience
- PMP or CSM certifications
- Experience with a B2B and/or B2C facing SaaS
- Entertainment ticketing industry experience is a big plus
- Project manage products that are built to scale in mobile and desktop
- Experience working with higher level management, clients and cross functional teams such as product management, engineering, mobile, and account managers
- BS or MS degree
Does this pique your interest and you want to learn more? Great, apply now!!