OPEN TO ALL CANADIAN SOURCERS!
Hey there! Are you ready to find some awesome people?
Reporting to the Recruiting Lead, the Sourcer for Recruiting Social will identify qualified candidates for our clients and maintain robust pipelines. We’re looking for a Contract Sourcer that would start on a month to month contract (there will be the possibility of future contract extensions!) Some of our previous and present US and Canadian clients include Amazon, Lululemon, Omnicom, Tinder, Grindr, OpenX, Activision, The WPP Group and many more!
You must have:
- 4+ years of sourcing experience
- A background in candidate sourcing - using Boolean search, utilizing and trying new tools and extensions, reaching out to passive and active candidates, and seeking out opportunities to deepen your sourcing skills
- Previous experience recruiting for technical roles is a nice to have
- A self-motivating, flexible, and focused attitude, and are driven to work independently and collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Actively sourcing qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
- Conducting pre-screening interviews and coordinating onsite interviews - acting as the liaison between the candidate and the client
- Conducting interview debriefs with the Recruiting Lead to drive hiring decisions
- Writing job descriptions more compelling than this one
- Asking questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged
- Providing a great candidate experience
- And finally, being an ambassador of our brand by networking through social media and in our community, publishing articles, and maintaining professional and technical knowledge.
Recruiting Social’s mission is to make recruiting about people, and we would love for you to be a part of it!
Check out recruitingsocial.com to learn more about us. And of course, apply today!