Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is in search of a Scrum Master to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
The Scrum Master who will be the champion and coach for Agile methodologies and processes across our product delivery teams, using the Agile framework and ceremonies (Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban) across the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Nurture highly skilled teams through servant leadership and mentoring upholding, defending, as well as coaching and mentoring agile values and principles that are in the Agile Manifesto
- Facilitate Agile Ceremonies for the delivery teams (engineering, product management and QE), including sprint planning, backlog grooming, stand ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Partner with Product Delivery Manager to identify systemic impediments and external dependencies
- Use your communication skills to develop transparencies at all levels across the organization, including backlog delivery status, metrics and risks
What you bring:
- 2 - 5 years with a CSM Certification OR 2+ years of proven knowledge and experience in Agile Software Development Methodologies working as a Scrum Master with 2 or more product delivery teams in a software company
- Strong communication skills to evangelize agile methodologies and bring teams together as well as reporting succinct updates, metrics and key points
- Experience using Jira tracking sprint backlog workflow
- Experience in an architecture, engineering or construction industry is preferred
Does this sound great to you? Apply today!