Hey there Amazon Marketplace Managers in LA!
Our client, one of the Best Places to Work in the US three years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row, is looking for an Amazon Marketplace Manager to join their rapidly expanding crew of 375+ digital marketeers. Their award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of their clients. And they want you to join them in making their clients even better!
Amazon Marketplace Manager
Full-time opportunities, El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing:
- Consulting clients in launching on Amazon, including product selection, product visibility, and overall strategy
- Implementing overall Amazon strategies and best practices
- Monitoring operational performance on Amazon and identifying areas for improvement
- Auditing prospective Amazon accounts
- Assisting with inventory forecasting and planning
- Monitoring overall account health, performance, and directly resolving any issues that may arise
- Maintaining accuracy, integrity, and quality of Product Detail Pages
- Implementing and advising on Amazon promotions, coupons, and lightning deals
- Directly reporting account health, product performance, sales, competitive listings, and developing action plans to improve results
What you bring:
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great! Apply today!
- 1+ years of experience consulting/managing Amazon accounts
- Working experience of vendor and seller central
- Understanding of overall profitability on Amazon (seller categories, fulfillment methods, etc)
- Experience in Amazon Advertising which includes keyword research, campaign buildouts, bid optimizations, reporting, and analyses & knowledge of the different ad types
- An understanding and experience with optimizing product detail pages including titles, key features, and enhanced brand content/A+ content
- Experience building an Amazon brand store
- Knowledge about Amazon display and how it affects the purchasing funnel
- An understanding of Amazon account operations, logistics, and the fees that may be associated with them