Our client is a successful startup in growth mode that provides services that allows users all over the world to connect and develop relationships in different ways. We are looking for a training and development leader that can successfully create and implement a world class global training program that rivals no other. The program will be used to train internal and external teams on best practices of customer service, career development, tech product knowledge - to elevate the experience of millions of users everyday.
The Director of Training and Development will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the current training programs and current Learning Management System (LMS) to determine best course of action in moving the training program forward
- Develop the best training program for employees and vendors, from customer service to leadership teams
- Build a team of training professionals to facilitate the program
- Design and implement the e-learning and classroom courses, covering on-boarding, product training, soft skills, career development
- Measure the effectiveness of the training programs and develop feedback channels and share findings with the leadership team
- Hire and develop a team of trainers
- Develop communication standards to ensure alignment with outsources call centers
- Successfully manage the performance of trained groups and continuously identify areas for improvement
- Partner with stakeholders to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of training programs and quality of trainers
- Bachelor’s degree or significant experience in communication, education or related field
- 5+ years' of leading and managing training programs with learning and development expertise
- 5 + years' experience in successful instructional design, implementation and teaching in customer service best practices
- Experience with creating training environments for onshore and offshore vendors and remote team, such as 1-1, 1 to many, in classroom, e-learning and tutorial settings
- Tech skills with screen/video capture and other methods of creating interactive tools for training such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Lessonly or similar e-learning tool/Knowledge of Zendesk or similar enterprise software
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills especially in training technical topics to novices at all levels of the organization
- Ability to quantify and report on training improvements and success
- Masters Degree in OD, HR or other related disciplines
- 7+ years of leading and managing training teams
- 7+ years of instructional design and/or technical writing experience
- Learning/training certification in eLearning, instructional design, curriculum development and improvements, program management, and/or content certifications such as CPLP, PMP, CPT, etc.
- Experience building learning programs and change management methodologies in the tech industry
- Experience leading vendor analysis and software deployment for LMS systems
- Demonstrated hands on experience with eLearning development tools such as Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, GoAnimate, etc.
- Experience with development tools such as: DiSC, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Hogan, etc.
- Experience with training and alignment of BPOs
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great! Apply today!