Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is on the search for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with the VP of Marketing, building the applications that support the company’s customer-facing products and ensuring they provide an exceptional customer experience.
Sr. Product Manager (Salesforce)
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the Marketing, Technical Support, Sales, and Sales Ops teams to continually improve customer experience by adding value to web store functionality, license management capabilities, sales productivity, finance applications, and operation processes
- Working closely with internal customers, software engineers, project managers, and consultants to complete product initiatives
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions across platforms and devices to optimize customer journey
- Formulating and communicate functional requirements and user stories for technical teams
- Translating business requirements and customer research into detailed definitions, documentation, and functional design concepts
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in product management in an technical environment
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform
- Experience with Enterprise B2B business models
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, and/or other similar methods
- Experience working with CRM, ERP, and Marketing applications
- Technical and analytical background with data-driven decision focus
- Experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations, a plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of financial applications, such as NetSuite and Avalara a plus
Sounds like you and piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!