Our client designs and creates tools for efficient living. They drive innovation and create new ways for technology to help streamline simple tasks. Their products include beautiful trash cans that respond to voice commands, mirrors that speak with Alexa, and soap dispensers that use sensor technology. They are continuing to drive high-tech at-home innovation with their products in this exciting space.
With innovation at the forefront, the engineering team is growing fast! We are looking for a Test Engineer to help play an important role in developing the latest products in Smart Home technology. You'll design and test before a product launch, debug and correct, and make sure the hardware and software are all-systems-go. You will report to the Director, Electronics Engineering and will work closely with program managers, mechanical, QA, and software engineers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Test new and existing electronic product lines - manual and automated
- Create test plans, find bugs, and review code changes
- Work with other engineers to assess risk and impact and identify system requirements
- Ensure that each user interface is consistent in functionality and usability
What you bring:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years' experience testing firmware/software (embedded systems, iOS/Android)
- Knowledge in software development structure, IDE of OS (Linux/RTOS) and non-OS based systems
- Knowledge of electronics circuit and black box testing related to safety and performance
- Collaborative approach, organization, and impeccable attention to the little detials