Hey there Paid Search Managers in New York!
Our client, one of the Best Places to Work in the US three years running according to Ad Age, is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly expanding crew of 375+ digital marketeers. Their award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of their clients. And they want you to join them in making their clients even better!
Paid Search Manager
Full-time opportunities, Melville, NY
As a Paid Search Manager you’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of both big and small that constantly challenges you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies for your diverse book of clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating and managing PPC accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Managing Display, Shopping, and Video advertising campaigns
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies
- Analyzing SEM/PPC campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency
What you bring:
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great! Apply today!
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in the PPC space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the PPC advertising model
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in SEM/PPC campaigns
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Experience working with third party bidding software, like Kenshoo or Double Click, are a plus